Compression garbage truck adopts electronic mechanical-hydraulic integration technology, with the aid of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic joint automatic control systems, computer control, and manual operating systems, through the use of special devices such as fillers and push shovels to achieve garbage intrusion, crushing, or flattening with strong loading, the garbage was squeezed into the carriage and compacted and pushed off. The sewage all entered the sewage tank, which solved the problem of secondary pollution in the garbage transportation process.
The Compression garbage truck are widely used in collecting garbage of daily life for city life . It symbolizes a high-class community property to guarantee the environment for the whole community .
It saves human resource and it is very effective for environment protection . The circulation of the garbage or the trashes of people’s life will be easier to manipulate . It has advantages also as ：
1. High compression ratio and large load: The maximum crushing pressure is 12 tons, and the loading capacity is equivalent to two and a half times that of non-compressed garbage in the same tonnage class.
2. Automated work: With a computerized control system, all drivers need to be operated by one driver during loading and unloading operations. Two types of automatic and semi-automatic operation modes can be set. This not only reduces the labor intensity of sanitation workers, but also greatly improves the working environment.
3. Economical: When the special equipment is working, the computer control system automatically controls the throttle.
4. Double Insurance System: The operating system has dual functions of computer control and manual operation, which greatly protects and improves the use of the vehicle.
5. Turnover mechanism: It is optional to install a turnover mechanism with a trash can (or bucket)
We welcome customers from all over the world , to build up a mutual benefit business relationship in the long run ， and to build a better place for our home —Earth .